Whiteboard functionality available in ClientSDK?

Is the whiteboard functionality available in ClientSDK?
We would like to use it in CustomUI if possible.

Hi @KAZUMA87,

Are you referring to the new whiteboard feature mentioned here, or the legacy whiteboard that can only be used in a meeting?

Thanks!

Hello @jon.zoom ,

It would be great if the new whiteboard feature is available on CustomUI.
If the old whiteboard functionality is also available, no problem, but my understanding is that the old whiteboard functionality is not available on CustomUI in ZoomSDK, am I wrong?

Thanks.

Hi @KAZUMA87,

The new Zoom Whiteboard will be supported in the upcoming 5.10.6 release later this month, but it will not be possible to use it programmatically. The Classic Whiteboard is not supported in custom UI mode on the iOS SDK.

Thanks!

Hello @jon.zoom ,

By “it will not be possible to use it programmatically”, do you mean that it is possible to use the default functionality from CustomUI as is?

I would like it to be programmatically to some degree, but if it is possible to use the default functionality, I would be happy.

Thanks!

Hi @KAZUMA87,

By “it will not be possible to use it programmatically”, do you mean that it is possible to use the default functionality from CustomUI as is?

Since custom UI mode requires everything to be done programmatically, this means that it will not be supported.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.