Whiteboard support in meeting web SDK

I wanted to inquire about the release date for the highly anticipated Whiteboards feature in the Meeting Web SDK. As an avid developer and user of Zoom’s platform, I am excited about the potential of this feature to enhance collaborative experiences during meetings.

The ability to use a whiteboard within the Meeting Web SDK would greatly benefit users by allowing them to draw, annotate, and share ideas visually in real-time. This feature has been widely discussed and requested by the developer community, and I am eager to integrate it into my own applications.

I would greatly appreciate if someone from the Zoom team could kindly provide an update regarding the release date for the Whiteboards feature in the Meeting Web SDK. Knowing the timeline would allow me to plan my development efforts accordingly and inform other developers who are eagerly awaiting this functionality.

2 Likes

We had the same query as well.

1 Like

We were wondering the same thing.

We couldn’t find a separate Whiteboard SDK provided by Zoom.

@teyawaj197,

Thank you for expressing your enthusiasm and excitement for the Meeting Web SDK Whiteboards feature. The Whiteboard is supported by the Web SDK. Please see a list of supported features for the Meeting Web SDK here: