Wrong Data Type on Get Past Meeting Details Endpoint Documentation

Description
Hi, I was using the get past meeting details API when I noticed an error in the documentation. I implemented my solution referring to the docs but ended up with a different result. I have attached screenshots referring to this issue.
Would you please look into this?

Error
Expected Host ID to be an integer, but received a string instead.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT App Type

Which Endpoint/s?
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/pastmeetingdetails

Screenshots

Real results

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @agustinus.theodorus

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This reply doesn’t really help because I am reporting a mistake in the documentation.

Hey @agustinus.theodorus,

Thank you for pointing this out—you’re correct that the Host ID on the Get Past Meeting Details endpoint will be returned as a string.

We will update our documentation to reflect this and correct the integer description.

cc @shrijana.g

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

@agustinus.theodorus @will.zoom Thank you for bringing this up! This has been updated in the reference.

Thanks,
Shrijana

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.