Wrong topic registered in sequential CreateAMeeting API call

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Create a Meeting API

Description
One of our users created 2 meetings sequentially, with different topics. But when they started the meetings, both had the same topic.

UUID for affected meetings

• gpyMCCeQRl21u6AndTH/sQ==
  • 6LkF5lk2QT6SMyRzo00fYQ==

We checked the response for CreateAMeeting API for both meetings and they had correct topics (say, meeting_an and meeting_b), but checking the topic now from Zoom console, they both have the same topic.
Why was the topic changed? Was it any kind of a bug?
More detailed information contains customer information, so please send me a DM.

Error?
No error message.

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials or sensitive info like emails, uuid, etc.) / Body
2. Authentication method or app type
3. Any errors
We did not succeed in reproduction.

@elisa.zoom
Could I get some help, please?

Hi @tech-zoom_zp
Allow me to do some testing on my end and I will get back to you with an update
Cheers,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom
Thanks for checking!
Have you found anything already? Please tell me if you need any more details!

Hi @elisa.zoom

If I remember correctly, the logs can only be checked for 2 weeks, and these events are nearing 2 weeks now.
Would you hurry up investigation, please?

Hi @tech-zoom_zp
I was able to track down the meetings and I can see how they both have the same topic but different meeting ID.
Do you have the request body and response body you sent when creating these 2 meetings that you can share with me and/or the tracking ID of the requests so I can escalate this

@elisa.zoom

I’ve sent all the information we have in DM.
DM_link: https://devforum.zoom.us/t/re-recording-completed-webhook-did-not-arrive/91629/7?u=tech-zoom_zp