Wrong Window displaying

Hi,

I am using the Zoom iOS SDK for video call. I followed this https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/build-your-first-zoom-app/preparation#preparation link for my zoom video call implementation. When I was trying to join the meeting, I got this window. Instead of going to meeting window. I don’t know what I was missing.

Please check and let me know. Thanks!

Hi saroroo123,
Thanks for the post. The view that you are looking at is the waiting room view. You will see this view at joining a meeting when the host does not allow “join before host” feature.(https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/202828525-Join-Before-Host) If you would like to allow “Join before host” feature, please enable it when you schedule the meeting, for example, when you schedule a meeting with our desktop client, you will see the following:
06%20AM

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi
Thanks. I am not going to join the meeting. I am trying to start the meeting, I have the user token, host ID, meeting ID, user name contents. So I am trying to start the meeting but It’s shows like above page.

I have checked my zoom account. It’s already enabled the join before host tab :frowning:.

Now what Can I do ?

check my code,

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I see. The following info might be helpful for you:

Let me know if you have any questions. Glad to help! Thanks!

Hi,
ok. Thanks for the info. I will check it up and get back to you .
Thanks!

Hi Carson,
I have got the meeting video page. It’s working fine. Thanks for your help. it’s very useful for me. I have few general clarifications,

1. In future, if you update/upgrade the MobileRTC framework means, then that update will affect any of our current process ?
  2. While using MobileRTC framework, it’s asking me to disable or set NO for BitCode option in my XCode. why it’s not supported while BitCode is ON. Please explain ?
  3. What is the difference between Join the meeting and Start a meeting ?
  4. If I need immediate assistance then How I contact zoom support team ?

Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Regarding your questions:

• In future, if you update/upgrade the MobileRTC framework means, then that update will affect any of our current process ?

A: If you mean whether our future upgrade will affect the current version that you are using, in 99.99% of the cases, it won’t. Unless there are any vital security updates on the backend that affects all SDKs, if that happens, we will make the transition smooth and easy, so please don’t worry. :slight_smile: If you mean if you have concerned using your current code with our future release, all our release has backward compatibility for the previous releases. (Unless we mention clearly we are going to remove any interfaces in our ChangeLog) You will still be able to use your current code with future releases.

• While using MobileRTC framework, it’s asking me to disable or set NO for BitCode option in my XCode. why it’s not supported while BitCode is ON. Please explain ?

A: Yes, our SDK does not support BitCode. Our SDK has some dependencies/related libraries, some of them require to disable BitCode in order to be compiled.

• What is the difference between Join the meeting and Start a meeting ?

A:
Join a meeting: You will be joining a meeting as a participant. You can join with or without login.
Start a meeting: You can start a pre-scheduled meeting. If you are logged in and the system identifies the meeting is yours, you will be the host of the meeting. Otherwise, you will be joining the meeting like “Join a meeting”.
Start an instant meeting: You can start an instant meeting, which means no pre-scheduled needed. You will be the host. It is only available for login user.

• If I need immediate assistance then How I contact zoom support team ?

A: If you have any questions, this forum is the right place to go. We are here to help you. :smiley:

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks. Excellent for your reply. I have another issue that I faced only one time. I got the crash issue in my app. The crash happens this line ,

MobileRTC.shared()?.setMobileRTCDomain(“zoom.us”)

If I hide this line then i got 150 error response while start a meeting. Could you explain why we are using this line ? and what is the purpose ?

Also, In this https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios, under FAQ you mentioned one crash issue like 5th point --> App Crashed and log shows the crash point at TermSBPTUIModule(Cmm::ICmmMessageQueueClient*)

• This error appears becuase the instance of the MobileRTCMeetingServiceDelegate was not set to nil after you finish using our Zoom services. We defined the delegate as assign property, which needs to be set to nil manually.
@property (nullable, assign, nonatomic) id<MobileRTCMeetingServiceDelegate> delegate;
  Could you explain, where I need to set this delegate to NIL.  ??

thanks!

Hi Carson,
Did you got any idea for my above mentioned issues ?

thanks !

Hi saroroo123,

Pardon the late reply. I saw you post the question in another post. I will provide more assistance over there: App Crash happens

Thanks!