I am unable to view/share my video to the participant. Using Swift

func startMeeting() {

let service = MobileRTC.shared()?.getMeetingService()

let token = requestTokenOrZAK(with: DDProviderVideoVC.MobileRTCSampleTokenType.token)
        let zak = requestTokenOrZAK(with: DDProviderVideoVC.MobileRTCSampleTokenType.zak)

let param:MobileRTCMeetingStartParam
        service?.delegate = self

let user = MobileRTCMeetingStartParam4WithoutLoginUser()
        user.userType = MobileRTCUserType_Unknown
        user.meetingNumber = self.meetingNumber
        user.userName  = "Sourabh Nag"
        user.userToken = token ?? ""
        user.userID = "drparideshmukh@gmail.com"
        user.isAppShare = true
        user.zak = zak ?? ""
        user.noVideo = false
        param = user

DispatchQueue.main.async {
            let ret = service?.startMeeting(with: param ?? MobileRTCMeetingStartParam())
        }

// print(ret)
}

This is how i start the meeting. Sometimes the below delegate method is called sometimes not.

onMeetingStateChange(_ state: MobileRTCMeetingState)

When it is called, there is no zoom UI shown at host end while when the participant joins the video his UI is shown with his video and not host’s video.

1. Host cannot see zoom UI but it can hear the voice. Blank screen is showing after “sharing…” screen.
  2. Participant can hear host but cannot see his video
unable to start meeting

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Can you provide the following info?

1. Which version of iOS SDK are you having this issue with?
  2. Are you experiencing this with our iOS SDK demo or your own application? If this is your own app, can you try the same code with our demo app and see if the issue is reproducible?
  3. Are you using Zoom UI or custom UI?
  4. Can you provide the steps to reproduce it?
  5. Are you getting any error messages? Can you provide any logs?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

I have no idea how to check which version I am using. I am using zoom in my own app. I have already sent you the code to start the meeting without logging in. I have copied the same code as in your sample code but in different language (Swift). I can send you the MobileRTCMeetingServiceDelegate delegate methods flow in which they are being called.

onMeetingStateChange)
State:1

onJBHWaiting
JBHCmd(rawValue: 1)

onJoinMeetingConfirmed

onWaitingRoomStatusChange
false

onMeetingStateChange)
State:2

onMeetingReady

Also there are times when the delegate mthod onMeetingStateChange() does not get called on starting the meeting. Please provide me support ASAP.

This is the page that appears when host starts the meeting at host end. And then it disappears to nothing.

This page appears at participant’s end when it joins that meeting. As you can see, this page shows participant video and not host’s video.

Hi,

Thanks for the detail. To check the version that you are using, after you download our iOS SDK, you will see the following file structure:

├── CHANGELOG.md
├── LICENSE.md
├── MobileRTCSample
├── README.md
├── lib
└── version.txt <- Version number is inside

I will work with the engineer to investigate the issue you are facing. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

v4.3.1.47201.0322 is the version am using

Hi,
Thank you for all you details. It seems like you are encountering with multiple issues.

1. In the code you starts the meeting, you pass “true” to the isAppShare, if you set this to be true, when you start the meeting, you will first see the shared contents instead of the meeting UI. Set isAppShare to be false will show the meeting UI.
user.isAppShare = false

If you would like to do screen sharing, here is the doc: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/in-meeting-function/customized-in-meeting-ui/share
2. Based on your description, it seems like the camera of the host is not successfully activated, can you double check whether Zoom SDK has the permission to access the camera? You can refer to the doc for the required permission: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/getting-started/integration#4-required-permissions
3. Based on the call flow you posted, the state:2 means you are in the meeting, which means the meeting is on and everything looks good.

Hope this helps. Thanks!