Zoom api returning meeting not found for GCM test meetings

Description
I am getting a meeting not found after creating a test gcm meeting. This started this morning and was working just fine yesterday.

Error
code 3001 message Meeting does not exist

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
jwt

Which Endpoint/s?
/v2/meetings/{meetingId}

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @j.phillips,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,
Tommy

I was still having this issue this morning.

@tommy yes this is still happening. I have compared the serialized request object and the only difference is the meetingid param. We have a hard coded bearer token is there something weird there where I don’t have access to see these meetings?

@tommy This is still happening. I created a meeting this morning the the gcmtest site, here is a screenshot from postman

Hey @j.phillips,

The Get a Meeting endpoint cannot get Live Meetings.

Please try the following endpoints instead to get Live Meetings:

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy do you mean just for these meetings created with the testgcm site? This is not in line with what I am able to reproduce through the v2 apis as well as the workflow that we have been using on production for some time now. I am able to create a meeting with this api:

I enter the start url into a browser window to start the meeting and connect, then I call the get meeting endpoint and I get the meeting information returned to me without issue:

as you can see these meeting ids are the same and I made the call get meetings while I was connected to the meeting

Hey @j.phillips,

I did some investigation and since the host of the meeting is Zoom, not your Zoom account, then you will not be able to access the meeting through the API.

Thanks,
Tommy