Zoom Api(s) security

Hello,
I am developing a xamarin application, which is using zoom meeting api(s). Is there any documented blog or certificate which authenticates the security prospect of the api(s).

Please let me know if there is any and if not could you please throw some light on how secure the api(s) are?

Regards,
Prateek

Hi Prateek,

You can refer to our OAuth documentation here.

Let me know if that answers your question

Hi Ojus,

Thanks for the reply, It does answer my question but this explains the technical aspect of it. Since I am developing it for a client, would there be any certificate stating that the api(s) are secured which I can provide to client for his consent.

Please let me know if there is any provision available for my request.

Regards,

Prateek

HI Ojus,

Is there any update on my query. My client is expecting some kind of certificate proving the security of zoom api(s). Is it available?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Prateek

Hi @prateek.srivastava,

Our API’s are build over SSL, is there any specific kind of security that you were looking at ?

Hi Ojus,

As a developer, I couldnt agree more and am well aware of this fact, hence we opted for zoom in the first place. But what my client wants is some sort of proof but just the documentation.

Have the zoom APIs been audited for security?
If yes, you may have some sort of audit report certifying the areas of vulnerabilities and the audit result, if you could provide me with such info that would be awesome. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Prateek