Zoom API: Using OAuth or JWT

Hi,

I am new to Zoom API and would like to ask an advice whether I am on the right track in developing the Zoom Integration for my service as intended.

I would like users from my website to schedule and start the Zoom meeting while they log to my website(no separate Zoom log-in is required once the user has approved the integration).

In this case, will OAuth be the right method to build my app? Because when choosing OAuth type, the Zoom sign-in page pops up whenever the users schedule the Zoom meeting at my app, even after they authorize the Zoom integration for our service(I have included the ‘View your user information’ in the scope).

Is there any way the users log to their Zoom account automatically when they sign in to my website?

Which App Type : OAuth, User-managed app

Hey @songflow

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

I am afraid this reply does not help :slightly_frowning_face:

Hey @songflow,

Yes, use Zoom OAuth, and the refresh flow to keep active access and refresh tokens.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

Thank you for your reply. It helps a lot :slight_smile:

Best,
Song

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.