Zoom Call Recording API v2 - "from" and "to" parameters

Description
The zoom call recording API v2 does not support “from” and “to” date parameters. I am trying to create a call recordings list where the admins can view users’ call recordings from a specific date range. The API documentation also says it will return “from” and “to” but it does not.

Which Endpoint/s?

/phone/users/{userId}/recordings

Screenshot

Hey @john1, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Unfortunately the GET Users Phone Recordings uses pagination and not a date filter.

We will fix this in our docs. CC @shrijana.g

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion, @john1. Thank you for letting us know. We have fixed the documentation.

1 Like

Hello Tommy and Shrijana; Do you plan to include search by date? That is an important feature for us. We are coming over from RingCentral and they have a million bells and whistles. The search function is really important.
Further, do you plan to include phone number search? That is also very important and I don’t see these features being difficult to implement.
Please advise. Thanks!

Hey @john1,

Can you elaborate on “Phone Number Search”? Are you searching for numbers in your account or?

I will add these suggestions as feature requests!

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy: We have a small call center and our agents make between 300 and 500 calls per day, and they are recorded. We like to audit the calls, especially the ones where they set a meeting. We want to go back and listen to the call. We would have a difficult time searching through hundreds of numbers. There is no search function so we would have to go page by page… kind of ridiculous. I’m sure you’ll agree.

Also, it would help if we could search by date for obvious reasons.

Does that make sense?

For further questions or clarifications, please call Jared Moore at 774-766-8804.

Much appreciated!

My Best Always,

Hey @john1,

You can GET Phone Recordings by user using this endpoint.

I will pass this feedback to our team for consideration.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Zoom Team - are there any updates on allowing us to use from and to parameters for filtering recordings in the phone APIs?

We’d like to see from and to implemented on user call recordings, voicemails and the new call queue recordings API.

Thanks!

Hey @clippermadness,

No updates yet, but it is in our backlog to implement. (ZOOM-180612)

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like