Zoom Component View : How to Speaker View with Ribbon on Top like the Old Client View

Description
I have been trying the new Component Based WebSDK and found out there is no option to have a similar UI of the Old Client View. The Old Speaker view had a Ribbon on Top with Multiple Participant Videos and Down there is a Current Speaker UI

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Meeting SDK Code Snippets
Normal Create, Init, and Join Used

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Just join the Meeting

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Macbook Pro
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version : Version 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (arm64)

Additional context
I have been trying out the New Component View, but I see we can’t have a similar UI of Old Client View where there was ribbon on Top.

Hi, @ali.syed,

Thank you for posting! Would you happen to have a screenshot of the Old Speaker view? This will help us tremendously. Alternatively, you can also check out the supported Component views when SharedArrayBuffer enabled below:

Component view: SharedArrayBuffer enabled

Hi @donte.zoom ,

Thanks for replying

So, We have currently this kind of view.

but we are not able to implement this in component view.

Thanks for the response, @ali.syed! The Component Ribbon View is slightly different. The UI will look like this:

You should also know more UI screenshots are available in the Component View section of the support documentation linked below:

so that is the problem, we can’t have the old view as expected by our users.

Also we can’t have multiple views at once. a speaker view and a ribbon view side by side.

that is something expected by our users right now and essential for our product.

let me know if any of these options, if it is possible now or in the future.

regards,
Syed

Hi, @ali.syed,

The Ribbon View for Component view slightly differs Client view. More details on the Ribbon View
video layout logic can be found here. We are looking to make enhancements to better met the need for different use cases. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend submitting your use case as feedback here: Feedback - Zoom

Please make sure to subscribe to our blog, change log , and developer guides topics for the latest news, updates, and fixes… You can also find Announcements here :

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.