I’ve been talking with support and I couldn’t get a good solution for this problem.
I’m generating zoom meeting links with zpk tokens, so, I can control who is joining a meeting.
The link + zpk token is working fine, but it seems that Zoom is not able to understand from which user the zpk token was.
- UserA is the host and he/she has a link with zpk token
- UserB has a join link with zpk generated to userB
- UserB joins the meeting before UserA
- Inside the zoom, UserB becomes UserA (On the participants list)
- UserA join the meeting using the link with zpk token. The name displayed for UserA will be a name that is not UserA (it seems it’s getting the name from the OS’s username0
So, the question is:
How do we control and monitor who joined a meeting?
If I can’t really rely on ZPK token to tell zoom what user is signing in, is there another way of doing it?
My ultimate goal is to integrate my app and zoom trough the webhooks, but so far, this experience is being quite frustrating.
I’d love to hear if anyone faced the same challenge and what kind of solution / way around you used