Zoom gallery view is not working iweb sdk when I am using it in iFrame

Description
I am using the Zoom Meeting Web SDK, but the gallery view is not working when joining a meeting. The “View” button is missing. I am using an iframe for the Web SDK.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Screenshots

have you enabled SharedArrayBuffer in the iframe and the outer html page?

Yes, SharedArrayBufferis enabled

typeof SharedArrayBuffer === ‘function’ return true

Now, For panelist ‘View’ button is visible and they can see gallery view and attendee does not have ‘View’ button and gallery view.

Panelist with View button and can see gallery view

Attendee without View button

in the Panellist you can activate Gallery View for the Attendee View

Jürgenj.schoenemeyer

I have already tried that, its not working.

try testing with the host and TWO attendees at the same time

does the view button appears now for the attendees?

@j.schoenemeyer

Hi

I have added the headers in htaccess to enable the SharedArrayBuffer for Gallery View.

Cross-Origin-Embedder-Policy: require-corp
Cross-Origin-Opener-Policy: same-origin

with reference to Meeting SDK - web - SharedArrayBuffer

but when I added these header I am getting error for other 3rd party resources like for www.youtube.com refused to connect or other 3rd party js/css.

Can you please help me with this.

but when I added these header I am getting error for other 3rd party resources like for www.youtube.com refused to connect or other 3rd party js/css.

this is not a bug - ‘Cross-Origin Isolation’ is exactly to prevent third party website from spy on zoom meetings when SharedArrayBuffer is active

Thank you for your reply.

So it means if we enable the ‘Cross-Origin Isolation’ it will always blocks the 3rd party requests?

Is there any way to allow some resources?

Hi , I have tried with host and multiple attendees but still I am not getting ‘View’ button for attendees.

Can you please help with this.