Zoom JWT to S2S Oauth

Hi,

I’m newbie on API and i have problem with that integration. JWT token expiring and I need to take zoom audit logs to QRadar via that workflow but i couldn’t change auth method jwt to s2s oauth can you help me with this?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Parameters>
    <Parameter name="host" label="Host" required="true" default="api.zoom.us" />
    <Parameter name="api_key" label="API Key" required="true" />
    <Parameter name="api_secret" label="API Secret" required="true" secret="true" />
</Parameters>
<Actions>
    <!-- Initialize the Bookmark -->
    <Initialize path="/bookmark" value="1970-01-01" />
    <!-- Create an Access Token -->
    <CreateJWTAccessToken savePath="/access_token">
        <Header>
            <Value name="alg" value="HS256" />
            <Value name="typ" value="JWT" />
        </Header>
        <Payload>
            <Value name="iss" value="${/api_key}" />
        </Payload>
        <Secret value="${/api_secret}" />
    </CreateJWTAccessToken>
    <!-- Fetch Events -->
    <CallEndpoint url="https://${/host}/v2/report/operationlogs" method="GET" savePath="/get_events">
        <BearerAuthentication token="${/access_token}" />
        <QueryParameter name="from" value="${/bookmark}" omitIfEmpty="true" />
<QueryParameter name="page_size" value="300" />
    </CallEndpoint>
    <!-- Handle Errors -->
    <If condition="/get_events/status_code != 200">
        <Abort reason="${/get_events/body/code}: ${/get_events/body/message}" />
    </If>
    <!-- Post Events, if any -->
    <If condition="count(/get_events/body/operationlogs) > 0">
        <PostEvents path="/get_events/body/operationlogs" source="${/host}" />
        <!-- Update the bookmark -->
        <ParseDate pattern="yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss'Z'" timeZone="UTC" date="${max(/get_events/body/operationlogs/time)}" savePath="/last_event_time" />
        <FormatDate pattern="yyyy-MM-dd" timeZone="UTC" time="${/last_event_time + 86400000}" savePath="/bookmark" />
    </If>
</Actions>
<Tests>
    <DNSResolutionTest host="${/host}" />
    <TCPConnectionTest host="${/host}" />
    <SSLHandshakeTest host="${/host}" />
    <HTTPConnectionThroughProxyTest url="https://${/host}" />
</Tests>

Hi @todin ,

Can you please clarify where in the process you need help?

Have you already successfully created and authorized a server to server OAuth app?

Hi Gianni,

I created app and this workflow working with jwt token and i need to change this method s2s oauth.

Best Regards.

Hi @todin , I’m sorry I am confused – is that a yes, you’ve created the server-to-server OAuth application or no, you’ve only created a JWT app?

I have created oauth application on zoom side and i need to integrate with that workflow qradar. So thats why i need to change workflow jwt auth to s2s oauth on this workflow

Is there any update?

Hi @todin ,

I am still confused. You cannot just change JWT to Server to Server. You have to create a new and separate Server to Server app.

Can you please share the QRadar documentation so I know better how you’re trying to use it with Zoom?

Hi Gianni,

Below article based on jwt token and expiring i need to s2s oauth.

Best Regards.

Okay thanks for sharing.

You have to create a Server-to-Server OAuth app, not an OAuth app: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/build/server-to-server-oauth-app/

Then use the Client Id and Client Secret. Although in these directions, I do not see where you’re supposed to integrate the client credentials. Can you please clarify that part for me?

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.