I’m the member of the Bookafy dev team and our users are facing the issue ‘Zoom link is not being generated while zoom is connected successfully to the Bookafy account’. On the other hand, when we create new zoom account and authorized it with the Bookafy account then link is being generated. It means that there is an issue with existing accounts not for newly created accounts.
Additionally, no specific changes made from Bookafy dev team side.
Please have a look into the issue at your earliest and let me know if you need any additional info from my side.
@mriasat are you creating the meeting programmatically? Please use this template for your response:
Before Creating a New Topic:
If you’re experiencing unexpected API/Zoom API Events (webhooks) behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:
- Zoom Developer Changelog for Dev Product Changes: Changelog
- General Troubleshooting: https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- To Submit a Ticket for Unexpected API/Zoom API Events Behavior: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- For General & Integrations Related Guidance: https://community.zoom.com/
- For Troubleshooting Webhooks: "We Are Not Receiving Webhooks As Expected" -- Here's What to Do! - #2
Format Your New Topic as Follows:
API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Link the API endpoint(s) and/orZoom API Event(s) you’re working with to help give context.
Details on your question, workflow or the problem you’re trying to solve.
The full error message or issue you are running into, where applicable.
How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials or sensitive info like emails, uuid, etc.) / Body
2. Authentication method or app type
3. Any errors