To give end users ability to generate zoom meeting link using their SOS email account

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)

Description
Hello Zoom Team,

Want to achieve
Our website is a job portal and our end users are recruiters and job seekers. We would like our recruiters to be able to generate a zoom meeting link (using their email address) from our website so that they can share meeting link with candidate for interview purpose.

Answer I am looking for
1, When I tried request access token using testable URL in new browser - it first asked me to login into zoom account. I do not want recruiters using my website to login into zoom account every time they try to generate meeting link.

1. And I am not getting “You are about to add VohraStaffingZoomApp” page either.

2. At the time of creating meeting link using API “POST /users/{userId}/meetings”, If I pass recruiter user’s email address assuming that they have already an account with zoom registered with same email address; will zoom allow to create meeting using my OAuth APP for them where user will be host of the meeting? in short, ability to create a meeting on behalf of third user who is not a part of my Zoom APP?

Thank you,
Hardik Shah

Error?
The full error message or issue you are running into, where applicable.

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials or sensitive info like emails, uuid, etc.) / Body
2. Authentication method or app type
3. Any errors

HI @hmshah.1984 ,

This is expected behavior.

• In order for your users to be able to schedule meetings in their zoom account through your website, they need to be logged in first.

• After that they need to authorize your Zoom App

• Please note that you need to have your app published in the marketplace before it can be used outside of your account. Follow: Submission Checklist

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Thank you, Ojus for replying quickly to clarify my doubts.