Zoom marketplace App Approval

Hi team,

We have submitted our Zoom app document for the approval. As we have launching of our product today which will be necessarily required the Zoom app to create meetings. I request to speed-up the approval process so that we can proceed with our product launch.

Our Zoom app URL: App Marketplace

Hi @classmitra

Welcome to our community and thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Could you confirm with me the name of your app and when did you submit it for review?
Best,
Elisa

Hi Elisa, sorry for the delay. Our name of the app is " ClassMitra". We had submitted it with the TDD this week Monday.

Thanks @classmitra
I will reach out to the Marketplace team about the status of your application and will come back with an update shortly.
Best,
Elisa

Hi Elisa,
Thank you for your response. We had to change the name of our app to “YogaMitra Zoom Plugin”.
We also received an email today from Zoom review team. They had given us some pointers which we have completed and shared again with the team. Please do let us know if anything else is needed from our end.

Regards

Team Classmitra

Amazing @classmitra
Happy to hear that you got an update from the Marketplace Team!
Let me know if you need anything else from me
Cheers,
Elisa

Just want the review process to be faster, as we are already delayed with our launch. Thank you so much Elisa for all your help and support

Hi Elisa, we are still waiting for reply from Catalina(Our app reviewer) since Monday. We really need to get this approved asap, we are holding our launch for this only, our platform is majorly dependent upon the Zoom meetings integration. Kindly request you to look into it and get us moving :pray:

Hi @classmitra ,

Our marketplace app review team is moving through the process as quickly as possible. It may take longer than one business day to complete the review. Thank you for your patience.

Gianni

Hi Gianni, it has been over 5 days now but we have not received any response. I understand that it takes time but we are really delayed and we cannot even put a coming soon page because Zoom app review will require production test. Please understand our situation and try to push it on priority. New submissions take time but this has been going on since 20th June and now its 1st July. I hope you can support us in this situation. :pray:

Dear @elisa.zoom and @gianni.zoom,

We are trying to reach out to you guys again so that we can get some update on our Zoom App review, as we have not received any since last 7 days and we are not sure where exactly we are stuck. We are unable to prepare our launch date because we have no clue on how much time this can take. Please understand the situation and support us.
We really need to get this review complete soon.

Regards

Rishi

Hi @classmitra
Sorry for the delay.
I have reached out to the Marketplace team about your app and they have told me that they are working on your app and will send you an update today by the end of the day

Hi Elisa,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for all your help with the functional review, Just wanted to ask you if you could get in touch with the Security Review team and ask them to expedite the process please.

Regards,

Umang

Hi @elisa.zoom Hope you are doing well. Just wanted to know if there are any progress or anything we can do to speed up this Security Review process?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks!
Umang

Hi @classmitra
Thank you and I hope you are doing great!
I just double checked with the Marketplace team for the status of your app and it looks like that the Security team is working on reviewing your app. You will be hearing from them soon

Thank you so much Elisa for following up with them. We will wait to hear from them.

1 Like

Hi @elisa.zoom Hope you are doing well!
Just wanted to ask you if you could check with Security review team and let us know if they have reviewed our app. It has been over 2 weeks now but we have not received any feedback from them on the app. Kindly help us in getting this review completed.

Thanks!
Umang

Hey Elisa, we are as yet sitting tight for answer from Catalina(Our application commentator) since Monday. We truly need to get this supported as quickly as possible, we are holding our send off for this main, our foundation is significantly subject to the Zoom gatherings coordination. Compassionately demand you to investigate it and get us rolling

Hey @aldojassica
What is the name of your app? This will help me getting more information about the status of the same

Hey Aliza thanks for reply me. here is my application on google playstore : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tfv.tfv