Zoom Meeting Connect or Disconnections

Description

I have been facing during my Zoom meetings. My meetings are getting status connecting, but after a few seconds, they are automatically disconnected and failed. I have tried troubleshooting this issue on my own, but unfortunately, I have not been successful in resolving the problem.

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
v5.11.4.7235

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Schedule the meeting
  2. After scheduling start the meeting using zaktoken and meeetingNumbeer with APIUSER. see code,

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.StartParam4WithoutLogin start_withoutlogin_param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.StartParam4WithoutLogin();
start_withoutlogin_param.meetingNumber = (ulong)jobject[“id”];
start_withoutlogin_param.userID = UserDetails.UserId;
start_withoutlogin_param.userZAK = zaktoken[1];
start_withoutlogin_param.userName = UserDetails.UserName;
start_withoutlogin_param.zoomuserType = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.ZoomUserType.ZoomUserType_APIUSER;
param.withoutloginStart = start_withoutlogin_param;
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError err = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().Start(param);

1. Meeting start succesfully with SDKERR_SUCCESS.

2. meeting are getting MeetingStatus MEETING_STATUS_CONNECTING but after a few seconds, they are automatically disconnected and MEETING_STATUS_FAILED.

Device (please complete the following information):

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Advised to upgrade to newer version of SDK, as this issue was caused by 6th May 2023 minimum version requirement

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.