Zoom Meeting Live streaming to custom url Error

Description
I’m trying to live stream a meeting to a custom url and I’m getting an error that says “invalid input parameters. (2)”

Error
All it says is:
“invalid input parameters. (2)”
and my endpoint didn’t receive any requests.

Which version?
Version: 5.0.2 (24030.0508)

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
I followed the steps for both the admin and the host here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115001777826-Live-Streaming-Meetings-or-Webinars-Using-a-Custom-Service

And then hosted a meeting and clicked on the button that says “live on custom live streaming service”. I’m trying to live stream a meeting to a custom url and I’m getting an error that says “invalid input parameters. (2)”

Screenshots
Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 12.55.03 PM
I have screenshots but it won’t let me upload more than one right now because I’m a new user.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Macbook Pro
  • Version: Catalina
  • Browser: Chrome Version 87.0.4280.88

Additional context
Just wondering where’s the doc for how to make the API endpoints that this points to? And what is the key supposed to be? the doc I read just says get it from your administrator…but I’m the administrator.

Hey @marcusr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you are using a custom steaming service, you’ll want to make sure that they have the three pieces of information needed. The streaming URL will be the endpoint to send the stream to. The Stream Key is a unique identifier that your custom streaming service uses to identify which stream the data relates to.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks Max. Including Andrew and Sourbah here to get their thoughts.

1 Like

Hey @marcusr,

Thank you for the update. As always, let me know if you encounter any issues or questions that I can help out with :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Max

Hi Marcus.

I have the same problem as you.
did you understand why this error is happening?

Thanks, Akiva.

Hey @akivazo1,

The Zoom support team is better suited to assist with this matter. Please reach out to them here: support.zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.