android:backgroundTint="@color/black" />

<!--    Zoom layout -->
<include
    android:id="@+id/meetingContent"
    layout="@layout/zm_conf_main_screen"
    android:layout_width="match_parent"
    android:layout_height="match_parent"
    android:layout_margin="26dp" />

Please check the below screenshots, For all screens and dialog boxes design is fine and not breaking except for the “showLeaveDialog()”

Hi @jenny.gadhavi, thanks for the post.

We will need to investigate this behavior and get back to you. I’ll be sure to let you know as soon as we have an update.

Thanks!

Any update on this? it really is urgent, it would be great if you could help me with this.

Hi @jenny.gadhavi,

I am not aware of any updates as of yet.

That being said, our latest SDK release did contain some UI updates. It could be worth verifying whether or not this was incidentally fixed in this version.

Thanks!

Hello,

We are using the latest SDK version only.
Android Client SDK Version :v5.2.42043.1112

Please let me know if we are missing anything .

Hi @jenny.gadhavi,

The latest version of the SDK is v5.4.3.603. Please note that for this version and all future versions of the SDK, you will be required to log into your developer account on the Marketplace and download it from there. Our SDK repository now includes instructions on this new method of retrieving the SDK package.

Thanks!

I update the SDK version. after doing that I am not getting any callback in “onZoomSDKInitializeResult”.

Following is how I am doing.

public static void initializeSdk(Context context, ZoomSDKInitializeListener listener) {
    final ZoomSDK sdk = ZoomSDK.getInstance();

// TODO: Do not use hard-coded values for your key/secret in your app in production!
    ZoomSDKInitParams params = new ZoomSDKInitParams();
    params.appKey = ""; // TODO: Retrieve your SDK key and enter it here
    params.appSecret = ""; // TODO: Retrieve your SDK secret and enter it here
    params.domain = "zoom.us";
    params.enableLog = true;
    // TODO: Add functionality to this listener (e.g. logs for debugging)

sdk.initialize(context, listener, params);
}

Every flow is working with the previous SDK. Currently using this version v5.4.3.603
Is there any other changes I need to do for this version

Following is the error I am getting after sdk.initialize(context, listener, params);
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/google/crypto/tink/daead/AesSivKeyManager;

Hi @jenny.gadhavi,

In order to resolve this issue, please add the following dependencies in your build.gradle:

implementation "com.google.crypto.tink:tink-android:1.5.0"
implementation "androidx.security:security-crypto:1.1.0-alpha03"

Thanks!

Getting below exception in Logs

W/AndroidKeysetManager: keyset not found, will generate a new one
java.io.FileNotFoundException: can’t read keyset; the pref value androidx_security_crypto_encrypted_prefs_key_keyset does not exist
at com.google.crypto.tink.integration.android.SharedPrefKeysetReader.readPref(SharedPrefKeysetReader.java:71)
at com.google.crypto.tink.integration.android.SharedPrefKeysetReader.readEncrypted(SharedPrefKeysetReader.java:89)
at com.google.crypto.tink.KeysetHandle.read(KeysetHandle.java:105)
at com.google.crypto.tink.integration.android.AndroidKeysetManager$Builder.read(AndroidKeysetManager.java:311)
at com.google.crypto.tink.integration.android.AndroidKeysetManager$Builder.readOrGenerateNewKeyset(AndroidKeysetManager.java:287)
at com.google.crypto.tink.integration.android.AndroidKeysetManager$Builder.build(AndroidKeysetManager.java:238)
at com.zipow.videobox.util.ZMEncryptedSharedPreferences.a(ZMEncryptedSharedPreferences.java:1167)
at com.zipow.videobox.util.PreferenceUtil.getSharedPreferences(PreferenceUtil.java:355)
at com.zipow.videobox.util.PreferenceUtil.readStringValue(PreferenceUtil.java:445)
at org.webrtc.voiceengine.VoiceEngineCompat.selectAudioDeviceAPIType(VoiceEngineCompat.java:227)
at org.webrtc.voiceengine.VoiceEngineCompat.isBluetoothScoSupported(VoiceEngineCompat.java:152)
at com.zipow.videobox.VideoBoxApplication.onSDKCreated(VideoBoxApplication.java:2167)
at com.zipow.videobox.VideoBoxApplication.initializeForSDK(VideoBoxApplication.java:2146)
at us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDK.initialize(ZoomSDK.java:470)
at com.jump360.milife_instructor.zoom.ZoomClientFactory.initializeSdk(ZoomClientFactory.java:38)
at com.jump360.milife_instructor.zoom.JoinMeetingActivity.callZoomInitialization(JoinMeetingActivity.java:97)
at com.jump360.milife_instructor.zoom.JoinMeetingActivity.onSuccess(JoinMeetingActivity.java:408)
at com.jump360.milife_instructor.repositories.MainApiCall$1.onNext(MainApiCall.java:464)
at com.jump360.milife_instructor.repositories.MainApiCall$1.onNext(MainApiCall.java:433)
at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableObserveOn$ObserveOnObserver.drainNormal(ObservableObserveOn.java:201)
at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableObserveOn$ObserveOnObserver.run(ObservableObserveOn.java:255)
at io.reactivex.android.schedulers.HandlerScheduler$ScheduledRunnable.run(HandlerScheduler.java:124)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:883)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7682)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:516)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:950)

And below code is executing but nothing happening afterward

MeetingService meetingService = zoomSDK.getMeetingService();

StartMeetingOptions options = new StartMeetingOptions();

options.no_invite = true;
    options.participant_id = participant_id;
    options.meeting_views_options = MeetingViewsOptions.NO_TEXT_MEETING_ID
            + MeetingViewsOptions.NO_TEXT_PASSWORD;
    options.no_webinar_register_dialog = true;

StartMeetingParamsWithoutLogin params = new StartMeetingParamsWithoutLogin();
    params.meetingNo = meetingNumber;
    params.userId = host_id;
    params.zoomAccessToken = password;
    params.displayName = display_name;

meetingService.startMeetingWithParams(context, params, options);

Hi @jenny.gadhavi,

Can you please provide the following information so that we can look into this further?

• The return value of the startMeetingWithParams method when this issue occurs.
  • All return values from the onMeetingStatusChanged callback, in the order they occur.

Thanks!