Zoom meetings display in sharepoint calendar

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I am a complete newbie and have been tasked with creating a sharepoint calendar that will show all of our zoom meetings on it. We currently have 10 zoom licensed accounts, and the idea is to look in one place to see all of our meetings. I have created a JWT app, but I am lost as to what I need to do next. Please help!

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @kibang,

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to our Developer Community! :slight_smile:

As you mentioned, the first step will be to create a JWT app. Once you’ve done this, you’ll need to copy the token from your app’s credential’s page to use for authenticating requests to our APIs. You can follow the steps outlined in this post to copy a token:

Once you’ve done that, you can pass that token as the value of your bearer token when calling our API. The easiest way to do this would be to use the embedded tool in our documentation. For example, if you want to list meetings under your account, you can call this endpoint:
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meetings

If you scroll to the bottom of that page, you can test this out by passing your JWT token into the access token field, and the user whose meetings you want to list as the value of user id:

I hope this helps!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.