Zoom Meetings SDK compatibility with Android Studio Feature Delivery (App Bundle)

Good morning,

I’m contacting you about the Zoom Meetings SDK’s compatibility with Android Studio’s Feature Delivery functionality in the context of App Bundles.

In the current APP we want to integrate the functionality of joining meetings using the Zoom Meeting SDK. However, we are concerned about the size of the SDK as it could negatively impact the user experience, especially for those who do not use the Zoom Meetings functionality.

I would appreciate it if you could confirm if the Zoom Meetings SDK allows:

• The dynamic downloading and loading of specific SDK modules at runtime, taking advantage of the modular delivery capabilities of App Bundles.
  • Integration with Android Studio’s “Feature Delivery” functionality to manage library dependencies and distribute them by modules, optimizing the initial size of the application and the user experience.
  • If the Zoom Meetings SDK is not compatible with Android Studio “Feature Delivery” (App Bundle), I would like to know if there are alternatives to load the SDK dynamically or if there are specific recommendations to integrate it into my Android project, considering the advantages of App Bundles and app size optimization.

If it is not supported yet, we would appreciate if there is any provision in your roadmap on this issue.

I thank you in advance for your time and attention to this query.