Zoom Meetings SDK compatibility with CocoaPods Libraries on Demand to optimize app size

Good morning,

I am contacting you to inquire about the compatibility of the Zoom Meetings SDK with the “On-Demand” functionality of CocoaPods, in order to optimize the size of the application I am developing for iOS.

In the current APP we want to integrate the functionality of joining meetings using the Zoom Meeting SDK. However, we are concerned about the size of the SDK as it could negatively impact the user experience, especially for those who do not use the Zoom Meetings functionality.

I’ve read about the ability to load CocoaPods libraries dynamically (“On-Demand”) and would like to know if the Zoom Meetings SDK supports this approach. If so, it would allow me to reduce the initial size of the application and load only the necessary modules when the user activates the Zoom Meetings functionality.

I would appreciate it if you could confirm if the Zoom Meetings SDK allows:

• The dynamic downloading and loading of specific SDK modules at runtime.
  • Integration with CocoaPods’ “On-Demand” functionality to manage library dependencies in a modular way, minimizing the initial size of the application.
  • If the Zoom Meetings SDK is not supported by CocoaPods Libraries on Demand, I would like to know if there are alternatives to loading the SDK dynamically or if there are specific recommendations for integrating it into my iOS project, taking into account app size optimization .

If it is not supported yet, we would appreciate if there is any provision in your roadmap on this issue.

I thank you in advance for your time and attention to this query.

This post can be close or deleted.

Thanks