Zoom Mobile (iOS) - Outdated documentation

Hi, our team is testing Zoom Apps on mobile (iOS) and was looking through the supported APIs doc provided here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R-_MrNZgQfNsIKiNjC8WYi6_6SUTM9wr/view.

There were a few discrepancies found between what’s stated on the docs and our testing:

1. Docs say that many APIs are not supported for the Host role.
    During our testing, we found that many APIs including getMeetingContext, getUserContext, getSupportedJsApis, authorize, sendAppInvitationToAllParticipants and onAuthorized are actually supported for the Host role (tested for Host who is not a meeting owner).

2. Docs say that onAuthorized event is not supported for any role, but we found that it is supported for all the roles on mobile since in client auth works on mobile.

Could we check if the docs are outdated? Would we be able to receive the updated docs / fix the inaccuracies? Thanks!

@so-young,

Thanks for calling attention to the discrepancies you found. We are actively reviewing the documentation and making the necessary updates.

Thanks again for bringing this issue to my attention! We’ll make sure to fix those discrepancies and I’ll be sure to keep you updated.

In the meantime, please let me know if there’s anything else we can help with.

1 Like