Zoom Phone integration in iOS SDK Ipad App

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I need to call using zoomPhone without prompting the app like a telephone does. Weve managed to integrate zoom SDK correctly and get video meetings, but we are unable to do the same with the phone functionality. We read the documentation about the webhook zoomcall: xxxx
but that prompts to the zoom aplication instead of using de SDK integration.
What are we missing here?

Error
UIViewAlertForUnsatisfiableConstraints to catch this in the debugger.
The methods in the UIConstraintBasedLayoutDebugging category on UIView listed in <UIKitCore/UIView.h> may also be helpful.
ZoomiOSSDKDemo[1716:5910029] [Snapshotting] Snapshotting a view (0x7fda4e0b7600, UIKeyboardImpl) that is not in a visible window requires afterScreenUpdates:YES.

Hey @bayledesign,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

The error you have attached is unrelated to the question and is caused by constraints that are not properly set.

In regards to your question, I do not believe the SDK supports this feature.

Thanks!
Michael

Yes I figured out that the error was “an error” of my interpretation of the terminal output. Once I corrected this constrains I solved it.
Nevertheless the zoomphone call still isnt working, are you telling me that there’s no way to call this function within an app , and not needing to have zoom installed on the device in the app is runing ? (like with the SDk ?)

Hey @bayledesign,

That is correct, the SDK does not support this type of feature.

Thanks!
Michael

Is there any way to achieve this that we want to develop? another sdk? another method?

Hey @bayledesign,

I dont think Zoom has any way to support this with other SDKs or other methods.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.