Call a phone using zoom api

Is there any API that can call someone’s phone using a zoom API? I want something like this: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360021087192
from my android application.

Thank in advance.

1 Like

Hey @schaulagain,

Unfortunately at this time we do not have a Zoom Phone API that can make calls.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Happy to help!

You can keep an eye on our releases here to be notified when we have more Zoom Phone APIs.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

@tommy Any plans for one, this would be very helpful.

1 Like

Hi OIST_Zoom,

Thanks for the post. I have forwarded this as a new product request to the Zoom Phone team and they said they will investigate the possibility of having Zoom Phone SDK.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @carson.zoom,

Do we have any updates on this? This would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Hey @bishwo,

There are currently no updates on this. I will pass your input to our engineers so we can evaluate a timeline.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Team Zoom,

Any update on this? Ability to initiate a phone call from an existing system would be awesome (as a new user I am shocked that it does not already exist - although I understand that phone is a more recent addition for Zoom).

Just to clarify, we would be using the electron SDK (not android as per the tag on this topic).

Thanks,

Dave.

Hi AussieDave,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Zoom Phone a new product and it is an individual product, so our Client SDK does not include any Zoom Phone feature at the moment since the product line is different. However, if you would like to mimic the experience with our Client SDK, you may consider using the Call Me or Dial-in feature, and have an audio-only meeting:

Hope this helps. Thanks!