Zoom Refresh Token Expires For Multi-tenant application

Hi there. We run a multi-tenant application that connects to the Zoom API using our customer’s access tokens and refreshes hourly with the refresh token. Occasionally there are errors and the refresh token isn’t saved. Would it be possible to increase our token expiry tolerance for the Peoplelogic.ai application? Even being able to re-use once should help.

Thanks!
Matt

Hey @mpschmid

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Replying back per the bot. I’d like to increase our token expiry tolerance as we can’t ask our customers to re-authorize the application each time there’s an error in the background.

-Matt

Same problem here. I would appreciate a solution to this. It would be nice if not only the last Refresh Token is valid, but also previous ones as well. Thanks.

Hey @diegoj @mpschmid,

Can you provide some more details about your use cases and issues you’re running into with your current refresh tokens to developersupport@zoom.us?

Thanks!
Will

Hi there. Our individual customers connect their zoom accounts to our service using OAuth and then we poll hourly for activity and insights in the users in their zoom account. The issue comes when we fetch the new access token but then have some error during processing and the new token has been issued but the token and refresh token aren’t saved because of some error processing. We’re working around the issue, but it would be nice if it wasn’t so sensitive - our other integrations that use refresh tokens don’t seem to need to be reconnected all the time.

-Matt

Hey @mpschmid,

I appreciate the clarification and for laying out your use case—this is valuable feedback and I will share this internally with our team. I’d also recommend, if you’re so inclined, suggesting this sensitivity as a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.