ZOOM SDK 5.13.5 crashes when starting zoom meeting

when we build the app directly connected to the Android studio using the PLAY button beside the device selection ZOOM works in the app

but when generating apk using the build apk’s option in the build tab. zoom crashes the app. When we checked the logcat we found the following logs

Logs

FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.pursuecare.patientapp, PID: 31427
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No static method getOrCreate(Landroid/content/Context;)Landroidx/window/layout/WindowInfoTracker; in class Landroidx/window/layout/WindowInfoTracker; or its super classes (declaration of ‘androidx.window.layout.WindowInfoTracker’ appears in /data/app/~~Wug0Zk75-KQYB6e3FPidcw==/com.pursuecare.patientapp-lcS24q0rHoicc247uuv4CA==/base.apk)
at com.zipow.videobox.conference.ui.ZmFoldableConfActivity.onCreate(ZmFoldableConfActivity.java:24)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:8397)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:8370)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1403)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3841)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:4010)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(LaunchActivityItem.java:111)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:135)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:95)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:2466)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Looper.java:240)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:351)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:8381)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:584)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1013)

2 Likes

Hi @sairamrsr33 , I also encountered the same error, and it got to be the emulator issue in my case. I use emulator from Android Studio, and after I wiped the data for the device, the error was solved. I would suggest you trying to clean the emulator or test the feature in a physical Android device.

I encountered the same error (My app crashes when trying to join a conference in v5.14.2.13167).
Did you solve it?

This error happens also on a device, not just the simulator.

Same. I facing this issue on release mode and on real devices !