Zoom SDK IONIC 3

Hi,

We are implementing the Zoom SDK in to ionic 3.9.2.

We have faced zoom initialize issue.

Please find the screen shot.

Hi zoom2,
Thanks for the post. This is a common questions being asked online. It seems like you are having Angular Core: 5.0.0, the following might be helpful(https://forum.ionicframework.com/t/typeerror-object-is-not-a-function/130589/6):

I was also getting the same error for last two days and finally i caught the culprit.

This error started showing after upgrading the AngularFire2 to 5.0.0-rc.8 or higher and the reason is
rxjs 5 is no longer supported in AngularFire2 5.0.0-rc.8 or higher, upgrade to 6 and include rxjs-compat

npm i rxjs@^6.0 rxjs-compat

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi,

I has upgrade the rxjs and rxjs-compat, but issue not fixed.

Please give the solutions for zoom initialize issue.

Please find the screen shot.

Hi,
Thanks for the post. I will pass this info to our engineer and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

could you please help us in update the status of above query . Thanks

We have tested your Zoom Ionic Software Development Kit (SDK), but it’s throwing same zoom initialization issue.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I have past your info to our engineers. We have very limited resource on this project(This is a community project) so we might need some time to troubleshoot this. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Thanks Carson .Looking forward . We have delivery deadline . Thanks for your support so far .