Zoom SDK iOS with Bitcode Support

Is there a zoom sdk with bitcode support.

hi sanjiv:

currently, our SDK do not support bit code, thank you for the feedback.

I have a watch app target for my iOS App which needs Bitcode to be enabled mandatory,

And I also want to use Zoom SDK which needs Bitcode to be switched off.

Kindly let me know how I integrate Zoom with Bitcode enabled in the above case keeping my watch app target also???

Have you updated the latest version with Bitcode enabled? As we are using MobileRTC in our app, we disabled bitcode in our app and submitted to appstore. But when see any crash log in Crashlytics its asking for dsym file which we are unable to get as we disabled bitcode. Can you please update us on this?

Hi ganesh.potnuru,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Our SDK has a lot of dependencies that forbid us from enabling Bitcode in our library. By disabling the Bitcode, the error you are getting should go away.

Thanks!

Hello @carson.zoom

It’s not logic to disable bitcode on any app in case of using SDK, because if anyone will going to disable bitcode, they can not get any interview for crashes. Do you have any roadmap plan to give support to bitcode?

Hi hardc0der,

Thanks for the reply. I understand your concern, however, as I have mentioned above, we have a lot of dependencies that forbids us from enabling Bitcode in our library, and we do not have control on those dependencies. I will forward your request to our engineering team and we will investigate what we can do.

Thanks!

1 Like