Zoom web sdk signature generation from c# backend

Hi,
I was a sample for ‘Zoom meeting sdk signature generation on C#’ but could not find it anywhere.

I am getting ‘invalid sdk’ in response. Even though i am using correct set of key and secret.
Please let me know how can i move forward

could you share your generated jwt token here?

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzZGtLZXkiOiJNbEQ3UVdVVGVhRl9aTnNNRHBtUlEiLCJtbiI6ODQ3OTcxMDk5MjQsInJvbGUiOjAsImlhdCI6MTY4MTE1NDcwNywiZXhwIjoxNjgxMjQxMTE4LCJ0b2tlbkV4cCI6MTY4MTI0MTExOH0.6qB_wWd-ZiInCVHZC0cHWtjvxKCwRGUyHKoCW45d20c

The signature looks ok. Let’s troubleshoot slightly more, where did you get the SDK key from?

First, make sure that you have followed the steps for generating the signature correctly. Here are the steps to generate a signature for the Zoom meeting SDK in C#:

1. Generate a UNIX timestamp for the current time (in milliseconds).
  2. Concatenate the API Key, API Secret, and timestamp into a single string in the following format: API Key + meeting number + timestamp + role.
  3. Compute an HMAC-SHA256 hash of the concatenated string using the API Secret as the key.
  4. Base64-encode the resulting hash and use it as the value for the signature parameter in your Zoom API requests.

If you have followed these steps correctly and are still getting an “invalid SDK” error, there are a few things you can try:

1. Check that your API Key and API Secret are correct and match the ones you have set up in the Zoom Developer Console.
  2. Verify that the meeting number and role parameters are correct in the concatenated string used to generate the signature.
  3. Check that the system time on the computer generating the signature is correct.
  4. Ensure that you are using the correct SDK version for your API Key and Secret.