Zoom Web SDK whiteboard file upload

Hi,
Whiteboard in Zoom Web SDK throws the following CORS error on file upload

Access to fetch at ‘https://nws.zoom.us/nws/das/api/v1/documents/XX/upload?name=360_F_159183621_0YTKAAqAA7GI7DlCBfYJ2wfK…’ from origin ‘http://localhost:3001’ has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn’t pass access control check: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request’s mode to ‘no-cors’ to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.

=============

zoomus/websdk: v2.17.0
node: v18.13.0
react: v18.2.0

Please help, we can’t upload any file to the dashboard using web sdk

@tommy Would you please help me

@tommy I’ve updated it to the last version 3.1.6, and it is still the same

@into.devteam,

Could you provide the precise steps to replicate the issue you’re encountering? Additionally, have you attempted to use the Chrome Origin Trial or any of the other solutions outlined in the help documentation linked here:

Hi,

Yes, I enabled the shared array buffer, although I have the gallery view enabled it is still not working.

I am using the JWT Authentication

Dependencies:

"@zoom/meetingsdk": "^3.1.6",
"jsrsasign": "^10.8.6",
"react": "16.14.0",
"react-dev-utils": "^12.0.1",
"react-dom": "16.14.0",

These errors keep appearing when I try to use the whiteboard:

@donte.zoom Please check it

Hi Donte, please can you advise?

1 Like

@into.devteam ,
Thank you for following up. I’ve tested it on my end and confirmed the behavior. I’ve created a ticket (Z-119136) for further investigation and will share updates as they come in.

1 Like

@donte.zoom
Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Hi @donte.zoom,

Any news?

Thanks for following up on this! I just checked and there are no updates yet. I’ve asked for more information and will share it as soon as it becomes available.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.