ZoomMtg.join() returns “The signature has expired.” help me please

Hi Tommy,

I have one question, for the above error, is timezone / timestamp matters for generating the signature?

Let me share you today’s experience with you.

While doing the analysis, we have compared the time present on mine system VS time present on the colleague system where this application is running fine. There was difference of 7 mins. Mine system is 7 mins ahead as compare to the other one.

We did many R&D changes to calculate the signature. Later on we had minuses the 7 mins (converting to millisecond) from the current system time while generating the signature and ran the code. It was started working properly.

Now, considering the above scenario, I have below questions :

1] How we can identify whether the particular signature is valid for certain time ? OR Expiry logic ?
2] Is there any time conversion / Offset is required to generate the signature ?
3] How signature gets validated on zoom server, I mean what kind of parameter consider while checking the signature in order to run the zoom meeeting ?

Kindly waiting for valuable inputs.

Please Note : While doing the testing on same code, we extra error i.e. “3005 - clear attendees”. These was often occurred. For your reference, I have provided you the below image.

Thanks,
Manoj Sarode.