ZoomSDK C# Wrapper: AUTHRET_OVERTIME when calling SDKAuth - Fails to Authenticate

Hi Team!

Description
We have a custom Windows Desktop App integrating with Zoom Meeting SDK using C# Wrapper. On some cases when I call SDKAuth(authContext) the onAuthenticationReturn callback result is AUTHRET_OVERTIME, however there is no appearent network problem and initialization and authentication usually doesn’t produce this result.

Which Desktop Client SDK version?
v5.16.1

Device:
Windows 10 Desktop

Additional context
I am initializing ZoomSDK with domain “https://zoom.us ” and after initialization I authenticate the SDK with a JWT token. I enabled logging to find out what the issue is but the log files seems encrypted so I can’t work out the problem. I would like to share the log files as well.

Here is my authentication code.

private static string? CreateToken(DateTime issuedAt)
        {
            var tokenExp = issuedAt + TimeSpan.FromDays(1);
            var tokenDescriptor = new SecurityTokenDescriptor
            {
                Claims = new Dictionary<string, object>
                {
                    ["appKey"] = APP_KEY,
                    ["tokenExp"] = ((DateTimeOffset)(tokenExp.ToLocalTime())).ToUnixTimeSeconds()
                },
                IssuedAt = issuedAt.ToLocalTime(),
                Expires = (issuedAt + TimeSpan.FromDays(1)).ToLocalTime(),
                NotBefore = issuedAt.ToLocalTime(),
                SigningCredentials = new SigningCredentials(new SymmetricSecurityKey(Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(APP_SECRET)), SecurityAlgorithms.HmacSha256)
            };

var tokenHandler = new JwtSecurityTokenHandler();
            var token = tokenHandler.CreateToken(tokenDescriptor);
            var serializedToken = tokenHandler.WriteToken(token);
            return serializedToken;
        }

public static async Task<SDKError> Auth(DateTime? issueDate = null)
        {
            AuthContext authContext = new AuthContext()
            {
                jwt_token = CreateToken(issueDate ?? DateTime.UtcNow)
            };
            CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onAuthenticationReturn(OnAuthenticationReturn);
            CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onLoginRet(OnLoginReturn);
            SDKError err = CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().SDKAuth(authContext);

var authResult = await _authenticationResult.Task;

System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine(CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().GetSDKIdentity(), "ZoomSDK");

_authenticationResult = new TaskCompletionSource<AuthResult>();
            if (authResult != AuthResult.AUTHRET_SUCCESS)
            {
                _logger.Error($"AV Authentication failed! Status: {authResult} | Token: {authContext.jwt_token}");
                return SDKError.SDKERR_UNAUTHENTICATION;
            }

SetupCallbacks();

return err;
        }

Thank you,
Ege.

@ege.apak do you have a sample of the generated token?

@chunsiong.zoom I have added Zoom SDK logs and the generated token to TS0516608 on Zoom Support.

@ege.apak i don’t have access to specific tickets. I’ll leave it to the support team to investigate and respond on this then