403 Forbidden error after clearing Cookies and Cache

Description
I started getting a 403 Forbidden error on the Zoom website after I cleared my Cookies and Cache on Chrome.

I get the same error when I click “Plans & Pricing”, “Join a Meeting”, “Host a Meeting”, “Sign In”.

Error
403 Forbidden Error

Screenshots

• Browser: Chrome Version 83.0.4103.106

Any ideas on resolving this issue? Thank you!

Nevermind, I resolved this by clearing the Cookies and Cache on the Zoom page itself. You can close this thread.

1 Like

Happy to hear you resolved the issue! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

I have the same issue, but I am unable to solve it. Still get a 403 forbidden on zoom web on Chrome, app works fine. I tried clearing cache and cookies, but no luck. Any suggestions?

What worked for me was going to the Zoom sign-in page, right-click on the page -> “Inspect” -> “Network” tab -> Refresh the page -> Right-click on the first item “signin” -> “Clear browser cache” and “Clear browser cookies”

You can also try clearing the site-specific Cookies and Cache. Go to chrome://settings/siteData and in the Search bar on the right, type “Zoom” and delete any related items.

1 Like

Hey @sara.lucatello,

Are you still seeing this issue? I am unable to reproduce it.

Thanks,
Tommy

HI Tommy, I deleted the app, logged out of the zoom scheduler extension on chrome, cleared all zoom cache and rebooted and finally it worked again. Reinstalled the app as well.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @sara.lucatello,

Happy to hear it is working now. :slight_smile:

Let me know if you see the issue again.

Thanks,
Tommy