5.12 users cannot hear the voice of 5.5 users

The communication software of our company integrates the SDK of 5.5. When we coordinate with 5.12, we find 5.12 users cannot hear the voice of 5.5 users, nor can they see the shared screen.
Is this problem related to GCM encryption? How to solve it? Our sdk upgrade from 5.5 to 5.12 will not be done all at once, it will take at least 2-3 weeks. Both the 5.12 and 5.5 SDKS will be used during the transition.
thanks

Hi, @kaichen,

Thank you for posting in Zoom Developer Forum. Sorry to hear about the behavior you’re experiencing with the Zoom SDK. I see you correctly leveraging versions 5.5 and 5.12 in the transition process. Before diving in, I want to ensure that I understand your pain points, so I will need to gather some additional details. If possible, can you kindly provide the following information

1. What SDK platform are you using? (IOS, Andriod, Windows, etv)

2. Do you see any in the stack trace prior to this happening, or after if you preserve the logs?

3. When did this issue begin happening? Has it been occurring constantly, or does it happen on and off? Have you tried any solutions on your own?

This will help us diagnose what may be happening and provide guidance on best practices.