Able to create meeting with email but I want to user a different userId (email)

I’m building an internal app for a client who will allow multiple doctors the ability to create meetings for their patients. I have it setup were the account email used to create the zoom account is making api calls (i.e. create meeting via account token via server to server auth). This is fine until I need to grab meeting logs because all the logs will be based on one email. Do I need to add the doctors email to the zoom account and make sure their emails are being passed in (dynamically in code) when making api request?

I have it setup were the account email used to create the zoom account is making api calls (i.e. create meeting via account token via server to server auth).

Create a meeting differently for each doctor. Each doctor will have their own email address. And these email address are used as the host of the meetings created.

This is fine until I need to grab meeting logs because all the logs will be based on one email. Do I need to add the doctors email to the zoom account and make sure their emails are being passed in (dynamically in code) when making api request?

You should have separate email address for each doctor.