About Video SDK Webhooks event subscriptions limits

Thank you for your assistance.

I have questions regarding the webhook endpoint URL.
I have checked the documentation thoroughly, but I couldn’t find any information about it.

Is it considered a best practice for webhook endpoint URLs to have multiple events set up for one endpoint, and handle the processing in the implementation of the endpoint?

I prefer to set up one event for one endpoint URL, as I want to clearly define the role and responsibility of the endpoint URL.

Also, is the limit for endpoints in Zoom webhooks 10? Is it possible to set up more than 10 webhook endpoints?

I would appreciate your response to the above questions.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

@Yuta

This might give you some additional information. While this is for meeting SDK, the concepts should be similar.

Is it considered a best practice for webhook endpoint URLs to have multiple events set up for one endpoint, and handle the processing in the implementation of the endpoint?

I would say this is more dependent on the server’s processing capabilities. If you are using something scalable such as AWS Lambda, there should be no issues handing multiple events on a single endpoint.

You are right about separation of concern, as it also improves the manageability and troubleshooting of your endpoints.

You can have up to 10 events per subscription. But you can add more than 1 subscription for each Zoom Video SDK App.

1 Like

@chunsiong.zoom
Thank you for your response.
I now understand the specifications of webhooks.