Access the information submitted by user on Zoom Scheduler Schedule Time

Hello!

I need help regarding my particular use case. The use case, context of the problem and our query is explained in details below. I look forward to your analysis and support regarding this asap. The ideal resolution is that we find a quick way around our problem.

Use Case:
Let End User submit requests for appointment through Zoom Scheduler, subscribe for such appointments, review appointments by automation on our servers and Approve or Reject the meeting and follow up with Reschedule or Cancellation Cases.

• Our System selects a target End User.
  • Our System sends relevant Zoom Scheduler Link to the target End User.
  • End User books a slot. This should stay in pending and desirably no email is sent to the user from Zoom on submission.
  • Our system (it should have already subscribed using web-hooks) reviews the newly created appointment.
  • OUR SYSTEM MUST BE ABLE TO ACCESS ALL THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED ON SCHEDULE TIME INCLUDING CUSTOM QUESTIONS - THIS IS KIND A MUST TO DO REQUIREMENT - SINCE BASED ON IT WE MAY APPROVE OR REJECT THE APPOINTMENT.
  • System approves / rejects the meeting.
  • System follows up with possible reschedule or cancellation through API / web-hooks from both ends like End User may perform same actions from the link He/She had and we should also be able to do it using API.

Context / Problems we’re facing
I’m currently in progress towards the implementation and facing a critical blocker. The problem is that we’re unable to find anyway using API / Web-hooks to retrieve the information submitted by End User on Schedule Time. Like, say, I sent link of Zoom Scheduler to End User and it submitted / created appointment and provided all required information including Custom Questions, we already receive the event that meeting is created - but event itself or any other API available doesn’t provide us the details submitted by the user. Following is the list of APIs / Hooks we already tried to resolve the information, but No Success.

Meeting API

• Get Meeting

• Get Meetings

• Get Meeting Details

• Get Meeting Registrants / Registrant

• This tells us that Registration is Not Enabled For This Meeting, do we have such an option available for meetings with Zoom Scheduler?

Events API

• Get all events (we get empty list)
  • Get Single Event

This doesn’t seem to be much relevant to our use case, rather it might be relevant to Zoom Events / Zoom Webinar.

Web-Hooks

• meeting.created
  • meeting.registration_created

We tried both REST / GraphQL APIs. Queries

• How do I be able to access the information submitted by user on Schedule time using Zoom Scheduler? This is a critical requirement.
  • How do I restrict the immediate creation of Zoom Meeting on form submission? Rather keep it in pending and let our system decide whether to continue or cancel. Our system will be able to communicate directly with End User using Email / SMS.
  • If Meeting Registration is the solution, Does Zoom Scheduler supports Meeting Registration, so we be able to activate it? Since we can’t trade-off Zoom Scheduler easily with Manual Meeting Creation.
  • If you see that this use case is not feasible, do we have some alternate solution for our use case?

Hi @pro.se.ahmad.raza.1 ,

These are confirmed (not pending) meetings? Can you see the meetings in your Zoom web portal?

If you can see them in your Zoom web portal, do you have have the correct Read access to view the meeting for the particular meeting host?

Hi @gianni.zoom Thanks for the response. Actually these are confirm meetings and the person scheduling, or the host iteself receives the email. We are able to retrieve such meetings using API, and we receive a web-hook event as well.

Yet the information we receive by API / Web-hook only includes information regarding the meeting and doesn’t provide us any details regarding the form submission by the End User on Schedule Time (On Zoom Scheduler Link). For example if I added a custom question ‘Would you like to have an on-premises visit?’ and user answers it - we can’t retrieve it by any means (at-least as per our exploration).

Hi @pro.se.ahmad.raza.1 ,

Ahh I see! Zoom Scheduler does not have an API component at this time, but I will see if there is plans to build this out in the product roadmap.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.