Access to create Host

Description
I am part of Enterprise account managed by my company, I would like to create host and for that what all permissions are required and how can I get them , would it be via zoom or via the Zoom department in my organization.

I would like to cuscreate the users as they already exist under my organization’s account but I would like to maintain a subset of these profiles so that I can add then as host in my application

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
Create User - (action - create/ cuscreate ) - https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/users/usercreate

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A
Additional context
N/A

Hey @itisha.tiwari, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

To confirm, you are trying to create a Zoom User on your Zoom account via the Create User API?

If you don’t have access to create a JWT App on the Zoom App Marketplace, have your Zoom Account Admin grant you the Marketplace, Developer, and Integration permissions:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thank you for your swift response. Yes I want access list of users(Hosts) on the enterprise account / create meeting for the existing user / create user(Host) , But I guess you are right I do need permissions you mentioned to do the same.

Hey @itisha.tiwari,

Once you have those permissions, and create your JWT App, you will be able to do this. :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy ,
Thank you for your help , I am able to integrate the required APIs.
Thanks,
Itisha

1 Like

Happy to hear you got it working! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy