Access to the InterpretationLanguage class method with the electron sdk ? Any doc?

Description
Hello,
Im currently trying to use your SDK : GitHub - zoom/zoom-sdk-electron: Zoom Electron SDK

I would like to access to the methods related to :

However, when using the SDK I don’t see any easy way to access to any of these methods.
For example let’s say I want to fire getAvailableLanguageList how could I do that?

My final goal is : when the user is an interpreter, I would like to be able to switch between the languages he is interpreting to.
if the interpreted languages are: English and Chinese. I want to programmatically be able to choose either English or Chinese.

I also checked the SDK reference: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/electron/sdk-reference,But I cannot find anything related to the interpretation feature. Despite the fact I can see theses methods in the file /zoom-sdk-electron-5.7.6.1338/lib/node_add_on/win/h/meeting_service_components/meeting_interpretation_interface.h

Thanks!

Which Desktop Meeting SDK version?

• zoom-electron-sdk : 5.7.6
    Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1)]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.