Accessing Developer Account (Keeps Redirecting)

Description

I’m hoping this is a temporary issue, it’s driving me insane.

When I try to access my apps, I keep getting redirected back to the marketplace . zoom . us home page.

If I try to access marketplace . zoom . us / user/build it redirects back to marketplace.zoom.us
If I try to access marketplace . zoom . us/develop/create?source=devdocs it redirects back to marketplace . zoom . us

If on the marketplace.zoom.us home page I try to go to “Develop” > “View App Types”, it just redirects me back to marketplace . zoom . us home page.

Both “Sign Up” and “Sign In” buttons are active in the top left.
If I’m already signed in to my normal zoom . us/account/ clicking “Sign In” simply redirects me back to marketplace . zoom . us home page, again.

If I sign out of Zoom . us, and try to Sign in via marketplace . zoom . us - it logs me in, then redirects me, you guessed it, back to marketplace . zoom . us.

I’m accessing via Google Chrome Version 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (x86_64) on MacOS BigSur.
If I access via Google Chrome in a fresh incognito window, it does the same.
If I clear cache, same behaviour.
If I try via Firefox or Safari (fresh profile, never signed in, same behaviour).

If I try a different connect, e.g. mobile hotspot, or access via my VPN, in any combination of the above, same behaviour.

Am I losing my mind?

I have a number of Webhook subscriptions and I need to update their endpoints but I can’t get in!

Weirdly, I could access it successfully yesterday, and temporarily only a couple of hours ago.

PS sorry for the weirdly spaced URL examples - it’s not letting me post URLs as a new user :expressionless:

Work around suggested here:

1 Like

Hi @PaulDev !
Im happy to hear that you were able to solve this issue! I have heard some people that have been solving this issue by clearing the browsers cache.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.