Dev Environment Marketplace showing timeout when trying to Build App

We have provisioned accounts on https://devep.zoomdev.us/. I am trying to use Zoom API to access the data on the provisioned accounts.

Problem is that the marketplace for zoomdev is showing timeout when trying to build apps for authentication. I tried using the marketplace for prod, but the access keys/tokens are invalid when used on zoomdev api.

Is there any way I can access or create tokens for zoomdev api?

Hey @galvezsergio19,

That is actually our internal development environment.

Please create accounts on https://zoom.us and use https://marketplace.zoom.us. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

We actually requested to have provisioned accounts on your internal development environment due to the reason that we needed test data while we’re working on our development. Our development requires Sub-Accounts tied with a Master Account.

Does it mean that we don’t have any ways we can use API to access your internal development environment?

Hey @galvezsergio19,

Usually when testing like this, we give you a free trial account on our production environment since we do not have a developer sandbox yet.

That being said, who told you to use the Zoom dev environment for this?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,

Those test accounts were given to us by the Zoom team.
Also, there are conflicting statements whether we can use prod marketplace for dev environment. Someone told us that it is possible but failed to do so.

is it possible for us to request trial accounts in the prod with same setup as devep environment? What we need is a Master Account tied to Sub Accounts with sample usages. Any test data will do.

Hey @galvezsergio19,

Can you share a screenshot of the error message on the dev environment?

Yes, you can request free trial accounts from isv@zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

Here’s a sample screenshot of the error I received while using auth token from prod marketplace in dev environment.

Will try to request the trial accounts as suggested :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Sergio

Hey @galvezsergio19,

Did you get the access token via the zoomdev domain during the OAuth flow?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

Yes I tried. But again, my problem is that Oauth require’s Zoom App Marketplace. The only marketplace we can access is for Prod, which is not linked with zoomdev and giving us invalid API key error.

We also don’t have any access token to use for zoomdev domain.
I already sent email for request of trial account to isv@zoom.us, I’m not sure though if this will proceed.

Hope to get feedback for this.
Thanks,
Serge

Hey @galvezsergio19,

You need to use the zoomdev marketplace.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,

As indicated on the topic title.
Zoomdev Marketplace is giving me timeout error that’s why I can’t create auth keys.

Thanks,
Sergio

Hey @galvezsergio19,

Gotcha thanks. Yeah this environment is behind our VPN so I am confused why you were referred to the dev site in the first place.

Have you heard back from the isv@zoom.us team? If not I can expedite a free trial account for you.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

I haven’t received any feedback from isv@zoom.us since I emailed them last July 31.
It would be a great help if you can expedite trial accounts for us.

For the requested account, we’ll just need master account with sub accounts and sample usage that we will fetch via API.

Thank you very much for the support.

Regards,
Sergio

Hey @galvezsergio19,

I have just messaged you privately.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.