Account level app not authorized to install have admin role

Hi,

The owner of the zoom give me admin role then I am trying to install Account-level-app but its give me error as show in the screenshot

The owner set all required permissions for admin as you said in the post Admin Account for account-level Oauth - #2 by tommy.

Can you let me know the solution. I want the oauth app can be install by multiple admins.

Hey @husain,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. An account-level app can only be installed by the account administrator. We have more information on this here and you can check who has the Admin role by navigating to https://zoom.us/role#/.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM

Thanks for your reply. I (As an Admin) have successfully installed the account-level app but when I access users api it returns all the users (also include other admins set by owner and owner too) . I want only the users added by an admin wiil be shown him not all the users in zoom account. Can you let me know how I can achieve that api can return only the users added by an admin not by owner?

Thanks

Hey @husain,

Thank you for the update. We don’t currently have an API to see what user-type created a user. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.