Account type business vs enterprise for enterprise plan

Hello,
I am using zoom master account api => Zoom Meeting Master Account API
Although the plan of the account is Enterprise, Account type(account_type) that i got from the response is Business when calling api (Get sub account details=> Zoom Meeting Master Account API).
sample response=>{
“account_name”: “Account1”,
“account_type”: “Business / Enterprise”,
“created_at”: “2021-07-21T17:32:28Z”,
“id”: “ABCDEF123456”
}
Why the account type of the account is Business although it is an Enterprise plan?What is the difference between the following these two account?
Account A =>Enterprise plan with Business Account Type
Account B=>Enterprise plan with Enterprise Account Type

Thanks.

Hi @phoopwint.aung.za,

Can you please share a screenshot of the actual response? I have not see an account_type that is 2-in-1 and this seems like unexpected behavior.

Thank you!

Hello Gianni,

Sorry for giving wrong response information. There must be only one value for account type.
Let me revise the question.

I am using zoom master account api => Zoom Meeting Master Account API
Although the plan of the account is Enterprise, Account type(account_type) that i got from the response is Business when calling api (Get sub account details=> Zoom Meeting Master Account API).
sample response=>{
“account_name”: “Account1”,
“account_type”: “Business ”,
“created_at”: “2021-07-21T17:32:28Z”,
“id”: “ABCDEF123456”
}
Why the account type of the account is Business although it is an Enterprise plan?What is the difference between the following these two account?
Account A =>Enterprise plan with Business Account Type
Account B=>Enterprise plan with Enterprise Account Type

Thanks.

Hello Gianni @gianni.zoom ,

Thanks for your always support.
Is there any update answer for this account type issue ( Enterprise or Business) ?
I will be very appreciate if you reply for this question coz I 'm in very urgent for this case.

Thanks,

Hi @phoopwint.aung.za ,

I am not sue about this and cannot reproduce in testing, so there may be a back end explanation for the difference if there is a configuration adjustment that needs to be made. Can you please submit a support ticket while logged in to the master account. Include your account id including the full request/response to have service engineering look into your account configuration for a further explanation.

Thank you!

1 Like