Zoom One API Reference

Hello,

Is there any API reference of for Zoom One?
Can you tell me the API response reference for the following three types of Zoom One?
1.Zoom One Business Plus
2.Zoom One Enterprise
3. Zoom One Enterprise Plus

Thanks.

Hi, @phoopwint.aung.za,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum. To confirm, are you looking to understand the rate limit for the different account-type?

I should note, any Basic/Free account can be used to access certain APIs endpoints. But in order to work with certain endpoints, you will need a Pro or higher plan (for example, our cloud recording endpoints aren’t available for free, not even for testing purposes). We recommend having PRO or above-level plans to get full access to our APIs. To learn more about Zoom’s available plans for API reference, please the documents below :

Zoom’s available plans for API reference

Rate limits by account type

Plans & Pricing

Hi @donte.zoom

Thank you for your answer and sharing information.

I want to know Is there any sample response when API is called or API reference published for these three types of Zoom One ?

Thanks.

Hi @donte.zoom ,

Thanks for your support .
I think the information that you shared is only for 1.Zoom One Business Plus. Can you share API response reference for 2 . Zoom One Enterprise ,and 3. Zoom One Enterprise Plus.

Zoom Developer Docs

I also would like to know the response value of Account Type when calling Get Sub Account Detail( Zoom Meeting Master Account API API for following three types of Zoome One? Is there any API reference ?
1.Zoom One Business Plus
2.Zoom One Enterprise
3. Zoom One Enterprise Plus

@phoopwint.aung.za ,

All API response references can be found here:

If you are looking for an example of a specific API response value, you can find it by clicking the Example tab in the Response section of that API:

If you are looking to understand what endpoints you will need a Pro or higher plan, you can find that information in the Prerequisites: section of the API endpoint as well :

Referenced API: Get Sub Account Detail - Zoom Meeting Master Account API

Please let me know if this helps.

Hi @donte.zoom ,

Thanks for sharing information and support.
It is very helpful to me .

I found API reference for Zoom One Business Plus from the link you shared in previous conversation.
Is there any API reference of for Zoom One Enterprise and Zoom One Enterprise Plus?I cant find for Zoom One Enterprise and Zoom One Enterprise Plus.
If it is possible , can you tell me where can i find API Reference for Zoom One Enterprise and Zoom One Enterprise Plus?

Thanks.

@phoopwint.aung.za ,

You’re right, it looks like Zoom One Enterprise and Zoom One Enterprise Plus are not listed in the Plans support documentation. Let me double-check with our internal team and I will get back with an update on this.

1 Like

Hi @donte.zoom ,

Thanks for your support. I hope you will come with the update information.

Thanks.

Hello @donte.zoom ,

Thanks for your support.
Is there any update information for API reference for Zoom One Enterprise and Zoom One Enterprise Plus?
If there is any information , please let me know.

Thanks,

@phoopwint.aung.za ,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Yes, you can find the updated Zoom One Enterprise and Zoom One Enterprise Plus listed here in the Plans support documentation.