Add Custom Watermark or Text on Zoom Window

Hi,

I need a solution for adding custom watermark or any text while joining to Zoom Meeting using Windows SDK.

Actually what we need is:
The Custom Watermark or Text must be shown always on the top of the screen, while Zoom meeting is going on. When a person records the Zoom session from any mobile camera, the Watermark/Text is also shown on the recorded Video (The text may contain like Student Name, Mobile number, email etc…)

Thanks,
SANIL T R

Hi @saniltr, thanks for the post.

Generally speaking, if you want to customize the appearance or behavior of the existing meeting UI, you will need to implement a custom meeting UI. Please see our documentation for information on how to get started with a custom meeting UI.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,
Thanks for your reply.

I have manged it by creating a new Windows Form and set it’s property as TopMost = True
Added Text controls to it (with Student Name,Email/Phone etc). Set Opacity = 30% of the Form and shown the Window when the Zoom meeting status is ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.MeetingStatus.MEETING_STATUS_INMEETING

Now the Watermark Windows form will be always shown on top of the Zoom meeting screen. Yay!
I have set a timer, so the Watermark form window location changes randomly over the screen, at particular intervals.

Thanks,
SANIL T R

1 Like

I’m glad to see you were able to find a solution!

1 Like