All Recordings have completed - Webhook

Hi, we have created a new unpublishable integration for our account in order to receive notifications for available recordings.

However, the “All Recordings have completed” event does not get sent to our endpoint, however, other events such as “Recording Started” do show up as expected.

Is there any bug with the “All Recordings have completed” event ? Or is there any other alternative to this event? Our use case is to download the recording as soon as it is made available.

Hi @au1,

Are you using the webhooks from our legacy developer site or using the new webhooks app from marketplace?

Thanks

Hi,
We were using the web hooks from API v2 and we are now trying to move to the marketplace. Currently it is the Marketplace hook that is not working for us. Only the recording completed hook is not working, the other hooks from marketplace work just as expected.

Hi @au1,

Can you share your account ID and marketplace app ID so that we can take a closer look?

Thanks

Hi,

Of course, our marketplace app ID is U02ksZhUsDRwIYFYS55C and my account ID is **kyiRUfiLTC6Q-tLsOZU6UA. **

Thank you!

Hi @au1,

It seem like there is a small bug with webhooks. Our Engineers will update it Wednesday evening. Can you give it try on Thursday after we release the patch for the bug?

Thanks

Hi,

I surely will, thank you for the update!

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Has this issue been fixed in general, or only for certain accounts? It is similar to the problem we’re having.

Hi @paul1,

This issue should be fixed, can you elaborate on your use case?

Thanks

We’ve just submitted so I believe it’s ok. But I’ll only know for sure once it’s on production. Thanks.