Already has other meetings in progress console error

Description

Simultaneously with the Timeout error message that has been reported in other topics before: Joining meeting timeout from Web SDK - #32 by ronen.landesman
we have found the Already has other meetings in a progress error message, while the meetings have been launched through different hosts.

Reproducible across many desktop users on Chrome and Edge latest versions, while the mobile client works just well.
Web SDK version 1.9.0.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

**Whic

Additional context
One single Zoom session produced three types of issues: blackout screen upon the 3rd second after the successful joining to the session across various desktop users, then it turned into a Timeout error message, then is showed Already has other meetings in progress within the developer console.

Hey @sasha,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the Web SDK.

To start, I always recommend upgrading to the latest version of the Web SDK to test out if that resolves issues you’re seeing. Updates to the Web SDK include numerous fixes and features that might help. In this case, upgrading to 1.9.1 would put you at the latest version.

If you can reproduce the issue with a specific meeting ID you may also find it useful to test with our Sample Web App to see if there are any differences with the latest version.

If that’s not helpful, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the meeting ID where you saw this issue as well as steps to reproduce the error that you referenced.

I’ll investigate the issue further with that information.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.