Android app crashes Ios zoom screen not open

NI DETECTED ERROR IN APPLICATION: JNI CallIntMethodV called with pending exception java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol “__emutls_get_address” referenced by “/data/app/~~Katf9JoLo8A_yRB37879kA==/com.zoomustest-cFQeaSFSOqx_G12fG4K_bg==/lib/x86/libannotate.so”…
java_vm_ext.cc:577] at void java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(java.lang.ClassLoader, java.lang.Class, java.lang.String) (Runtime.java:1087)
java_vm_ext.cc:577] at void java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(java.lang.Class, java.lang.String) (Runtime.java:1008)
java_vm_ext.cc:577] at void java.lang.System.loadLibrary(java.lang.String) (System.java:1664)
java_vm_ext.cc:577] at void com.zipow.videobox.mainboard.module.ZmSdkMainBoard.loadSDKConfAppNativeModules() (ZmSdkMainBoard.java:8)
java_vm_ext.cc:577] at void com.zipow.videobox.mainboard.module.ZmSdkMainBoard.createConfAppForSdk(java.lang.String) (ZmSdkMainBoard.java:8)

Same issue coming on your test code and in my code as well please waiting for the response asap

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum, @mohsinmughal1630 ! It looks like you are encountering an error with the React Native Video SDK. If so, before diving in, can you give me more context on the situation? When did this issue begin happening? Has it been occurring constantly, or does it happen on and off? Also, can you confirm if the behavior you are seeing persists?

This information will help us isolate the root cause of the issue you are experiencing. Thank you again for your patience and understanding. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.